Hello and Welcome

This is my Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Between Granada and Barcelona

We got back from Granada yesterday at 8:30 ish and it was awesome. Granada still prides them selves on the tradition of free tapas with every beverage (once throughout Spain at the orders of the King. On Saturday we visited the Alhambra which was a very humbling experience. I made my biggest mistake of the semester so far by leaving my camera in the hostel that day so I don't have many pictures from this weekend. All in all, of the two trips we have taken (Granada and Cordoba), I would have to say Granada is the grander of the two. We don't have class this Thursday or Monday due to a holiday so we are leaving for Barcelona Thursday morning and returning Tuesday morning. We plan to take two day trips from Barce to the Salvidor Dali museum and one to Montserrat. We also are going to try and attend the Barcelona v Malaga game but thats is not for certain.

As for now, that is all. Stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment