Hello and Welcome

This is my Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Prep Work

Well I have begun my final preparations. More than likely I'm am overlooking a copious amount of details. As Thursday looms near I'm becoming painfully aware of my inept skills in the art of Spanish conversations. I have no doubt that the first few weeks living with my host family will be quite a humbling experience. Throughout this Spring I will be living with a lady who has four adult children who also have children. Fortunately Daniel, the other guy who I'm living with, is fluent in Spanish (he may very well be my greatest asset).

If anyone knows of anyone who will also be studying abroad in Spain or any where else in Europe this semester, leave a comment below.

Until next time, thanks and have a happy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment